S9 VPAPTM Adapt
The S9 VPAP Adapt is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) specifically designed to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing. Targeting the patient’s recent minute ventilation, it continuously monitors and adapts to the patient’s breathing pattern throughout the night to ensure they’re receiving the right pressure at the right time, so breathing feels more natural and comfortable.
ResMed’s ASV therapy is the most clinically studied, helping to improve sleep quality by reducing respiratory disturbances throughout the night. It is quick and easy to set up, resulting in fewer patient callbacks and reduced setup time.And with its advanced clinical features and patient management options, the S9 VPAP Adapt allows you to monitor patient progress.
- Enhanced Vsync technology compensates for leakage and provides super patient-ventilator synchrony.
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a more comfortable therapy experience.
- Quiet Easy-Breathe operates at a sound no louder than normal breathing, creating a quiet and restful environment for the patient and bed partner.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD interface guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
- The optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to their real-time environment. This helps reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
Accessories & parts
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department to order ResMed products directly from us or to find out if there are hospital distributors in your area.
S9 bilevel device with alarms and O2 Support, ideal for hypercapnic COPD patients.
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.
Noninvasive ventilator with internal battery for a wide range of nondependent patients, including pediatric (= 30 lbs), suitable for hospital and home.
Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, AutoSet continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep.