S9 AutoSetTM for her
Designed especially for women, the S9 AutoSet™ for Her is ResMed’s auto-adjusting device that features all the benefits of the S9 AutoSet in a stylish pink design.
The S9 AutoSet for Her responds to flow limitation to preemptively treat apneic events and prevent more serious, subsequent events from occurring. Using ResMed’s gold standard Enhanced AutoSet™ technology, it automatically adjusts breath by breath, even as needs change — hourly, nightly and from season to season — to deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure. As a result, the S9 AutoSet for Her is clinically proven to increase patient comfort and compliance.1-3
- Features central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, which differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that your patient is always receiving appropriate therapy and pressure.
- Detailed data options allow you to monitor therapy progress to ensure any issues are detected and addressed early, helping you deliver high quality patient care.
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a truly comfortable therapy experience.
- Easy-Breathe motor creates an axial airflow that reduces conducted noise delivered to the patient’s mask, creating a quiet and restful environment for the patient and bed partner.
- Integrates seamlessly with the H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control, which maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings to help reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
Hukins C. Comparative study of autotitrating and fixed-pressure CPAP in the home: a randomized, single-blind crossover trial. Sleep. 2004 Dec 15;27(8):1512-7. This was an industry supported study by ResMed Australia. Dr. Hukins received research equipment from ResMed Australia.
Massie CA, McArdle N, Hart RW, Schmidt-Nowara WW, Lankford A, Hudgel DW, Gordon N, Douglas NJ. Comparison between automatic and fixed positive airway pressure therapy in the home. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2003 Jan 1;167(1):20-3. Supported by a grant from ResMed Corporation.
Accessories & parts
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department to order ResMed products directly from us or to find out if there are hospital distributors in your area.
The S9 Elite is the premium CPAP device in ResMed's S9 Series, featuring Easy-Breathe, EPR and detailed data options.
The S9 Escape features user-friendly technology to enhance your breathing comfort and reduce system noise.
The S9 Escape Auto combines an intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort.
Ideal for noncompliant CPAP patients, the VPAP S features Enhanced Easy-Breathe technology for quiet and comfortable therapy.