Live presentation at the Home Health Technology Summit, March 15, 2016, 11:30am CT
What’s the best part about healthcare informatics?
For Jeremy Malecha, vice president of ResMed healthcare informatics (HI), it’s how HI streamlines patient monitoring processes for more effective and efficient care.
Malecha, will show exactly how ResMed’s HI solutions help providers and patients alike at the Home Health Technology Summit:
- LIVE PRESENTATION: The aftermath: What do you do with all the data?
- WHERE: Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans
- WHEN: Tuesday, March 15, 2016, 11:30am–12:30pm CT
ResMed is the world’s #1 provider of connected healthcare solutions for remote patient monitoring, according to Berg Insight. More than 1 million of its Air10™ CPAP machines send patients’ sleep apnea data through a secure cloud to their care providers every day. ResMed’s HI solutions help providers:
- Prescribe equipment to their CPAP patients (GoScripts™);
- Monitor their treatment, and even make remote settings changes (AirView™, U-Sleep™);
- Resupply them (ResMed ReSupply);
- Manage their own equipment inventory entirely online (ResMed Online Store);
- Share info with payors (ResMed Data Exchange); and
- Help patients track their own CPAP data with myAir™, helping new users achieve 84% Medicare compliance by day 90.1
“The data being captured now is very exciting,” Malecha says. “The key is sharing it easily across a secured network so that everyone can see it and act on it right away for the health and convenience of the patient.”
To talk with Jeremy Malecha about the future of healthcare informatics, please contact Jayme Rubenstein (email@example.com).
About ResMed (NYSE:RMD)
The global team at ResMed (NYSE:RMD) is united in the commitment to change millions of lives with every breath. With more than 4,000 employees and a presence in more than 100 countries, the company has pioneered innovative devices for the diagnosis, treatment and management of sleep-disordered breathing, COPD and other chronic conditions for more than 25 years. ResMed's world-leading products and connected healthcare solutions improve the quality of life for millions of patients worldwide, reduce the impact of chronic disease, and save healthcare costs. For more information about ResMed and its businesses, visit www.ResMed.com or follow @resmed on Twitter and Facebook.
1 Lynch S et al. [White paper]. ResMed Science Center, Sydney, Australia. 2015.