From initial setup to everyday use, the award-winning* Astral offers greater freedom, confident care and designed efficiency to enrich life for you and your patients. It offers a range of treatment options for both adult and pediatric patients, and is compatible with a variety of interfaces to deliver excellence in invasive and non-invasive life support ventilation.
Its discreet and lightweight design allows patients to go beyond the confines of their home or healthcare environment. And with its intuitive interface, easy setup and simple servicing, Astral has been designed to make ventilation support straightforward and efficient.
*Red Dot Design award winner and Good Design award winner 2014
- Astral Connectivity to AirView: ResMed's connectivity module will enable care providers to access key patient data in the cloud to better manage and improve the care for life support patients, all within ResMed's secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud network.
- iVAPS mode – now available on Astral 100 and 150 series ventilators. ResMed’s intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support mode automatically adapts to the patient’s changing needs by constantly monitoring their actual respiratory rate in relation to their target ventilation and respiratory rate. iVAPS is indicated for patients weighing more than 66 lbs (30kg).
- Confident care. The large, color touch screen displays vital treatment information at the touch of a button; live monitoring and a full range of alarms gives clinicians peace of mind.
- Greater freedom. Designed for freedom and mobility, Astral weighs only 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg).
- Ease of use. Astral’s intuitive interface, preset-ready programs and setup assistant allow for fast and accurate patient setup and simplified training for your staff.
- Designed efficiency. Astral requires minimal parts and components, making servicing simple and straightforward. And because simple service means fast turnaround times, you can now minimize downtime of devices to maximize business efficiencies.