AcuCareTM hospital masks
AcuCareTM masks are designed to achieve fast patient acceptance of non-invasive ventilation (NIV), by quickly establishing mask stability and a reliable seal, without compromising patient comfort.
By helping your patients accept NIV quickly and successfully, intubation can be avoided, infection can be decreased, hospitalization can be reduced, and both patient and hospital costs can be minimized.1
Using common technology across our AirFit™ home care masks and AcuCare hospital masks, ResMed’s patient interface range provides comfort and minimal disruption to patients who need NIV therapy.
Fast to select and fit:
- Each mask is color‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Each mask size covers a wide range of facial features and profiles, making selection easy.
- With convenient three‐point, set‐and‐forget headgear and simple click‐in clips, AcuCare masks are quick and easy to fit, adjust and remove.
A dependable seal:
- AcuCare combines 3D form‐fitting headgear with proven cushion technology to stabilize the mask on the face, without the need for forehead support.
- This helps reduce pressure points, minimize leak, and maximize comfort – all reducing the need for intubation.
Set up for success:
- AcuCare masks give you a secure, stable fit, minimizing the risk of pressure sores and skin breakdown, while maximizing patient comfort.
- This leads to better therapy adherence, and gives you more time to focus on care where it’s needed most.