Ultra MirageTM II
The ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II nasal mask offers a combination of comfort, convenience, quietness and effectiveness. The Ultra Mirage II is similar in shape and design to our original Ultra Mirage™ mask but with improved forehead support and flexible pads that conform to the shape of the patient's forehead for added comfort and stability.
- Effective. The Mirage™ dual-wall cushion optimizes seal and minimizes pressure on the bridge of the patient's nose.
- Easy to use. Quick-release clips allow for easy removal of the headgear and eliminate the need for continual adjustment.
- Flexible. Flexible one-piece forehead pads evenly conform to the contour of the patient's forehead, helping ensure that the mask stays in place.
- Comfortable. Breath-O-Prene™ technology draws moisture away from the skin and allows air to circulate through the material for improved patient comfort.
- Quiet. Air vent design provides optimum CO2 washout and reduces noise.
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
Fitting your mask
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
Mirage Liberty is a full face mask that seals individually at the mouth and nose. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face.
The Mirage Quattro’s MicroFit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures.
Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy.
Mask of choice for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in children.