The ResMed Swift LT nasal pillows mask is light to the touch, easy to fit and whisper-quiet, offering patients comfort, stability and performance to maximize acceptance and compliance.
- Light touch. Lightweight with no forehead support, the Swift LT seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Easy to fit. The mask's rotating barrel allows user to customize seal, and the simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- Quiet. Whisper-quiet nasal pillows comfort delivers quiet, effective sleep apnea therapy.
- Adjustable. The Swift LT features a rotating barrel and dual-wall pillows that can be adjusted to accommodate various nasal angles.
- Effective. The dual-wall pillows sit on a flexible base, allowing movement without compromising seal, and are designed to reduce symptoms of dryness by limiting the volume of air entering the nostrils. In addition, the outer pillow inflates with air while the inner pillow offers soft, stable support.
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
Fitting your mask
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
The Swift LT for Her was the first mask designed in a fit range customized for women, combining the lightweight design of the Swift LT with a feminine print and fit.
The Mirage Swift™ II is ideal for people who want a light, flexible system that provides a clear field of vision.
Fits right for an easy night.