The ResMed Swift™ FX nasal pillows mask delivers effective sleep apnea therapy in a lightweight, unobtrusive design. Minimal facial contact gives patients a sense of freedom during therapy, and the mask’s sleek silicon headgear doesn't impose on the way they look or feel. Designed with a simple three-piece construction, it's easy to fit, adjust and wear, making sleep apnea therapy less intimidating and easier to accept for patients.
- Intuitive. The Swift FX saves valuable time for clinicians and sleep professionals. Once the right pillow size is selected, adjustment is minimal.
- Stable. The mask stays in place and maintains an effective seal, even at high treatment pressures.
- Easy to use. Made up of only three parts, the Swift FX nasal pillows mask is easy to operate and clean.
- Comfortable. The silicone headgear is soft and flexible, bending easily to conform to the patient’s face.
- Patient friendly. The Swift FX is designed for instant patient appeal, with a non-intimidating look and feel that promotes patient acceptance and adherence.
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
Fitting your mask
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
The Swift FX for Her offers the unobtrusive design of the Swift FX in a fit range customized for women, with a soft backstrap available in two stylish colors and other lifestyle-friendly features.
Featuring an exceptionally soft and minimal design, the Swift FX Bella Gray is an extra choice in the Swift FX Series.
The Swift FX Bella offers a design that reinforces a sense of freedom, with more choices for customized fit and personal comfort, so she can look and feel more like herself.
The Swift FX Nano combines the streamlined design of nasal pillows with the natural breathing comfort of a nasal mask, giving patients the freedom to move during sleep without compromising therapy.