The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano nasal mask may be small in size, but it still delivers the kind of effective therapy that’s made ResMed a trusted name in sleep apnea treatment worldwide. The Swift FX Nano integrates everything patients love about nasal masks — ease of use, reliability and natural breathing comfort — with the open, ultra-lightweight design of nasal pillows, for a mask that encourages easy acceptance.
SwiftTM FX Nano
- Compact. The mask’s low profile gives patients a clear line of sight, and the minimal two-point headgear make it lightweight and streamlined.
- Simplicity. With only three main parts, it's quick to fit, easy to adjust and easy to clean.
- Performance. The modified dual-wall nasal cushion provides a supportive seal with greater flexibility, even at high pressures.
- Flexibility. The ball joint elbow and Spring-flex tube allow for greater mobility and flexibility.
- Comfort. The backstrap features SoftEdge™ fabric for a comfortable fit, and includes optional soft wraps to minimize facial marking and provide added comfort.
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
Fitting your mask
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
Designed for your female patients, the Swift FX Nano for Her features a fit range and style tailored toward women.
Get ready for a new approach to nasal masks. The Mirage FX combines compact design, lightweight comfort and ultra soft headgear with a fit range specially designed to fit your unique features.
The perfect balance of lightweight comfort, premium performance and simplicity, the Mirage FX for Her combines the innovative design of the Mirage FX with a stylish pink headgear and a fit range customized for women.
The Quattro Air is the lightest full face mask on the market, delivering the proven performance and reliability of the Mirage in a significantly lighter, more comfortable mask that is easy to use.