The ResMed Quattro Air is the lightest full face mask on the market today.1 It builds on the proven performance and reliability of the Mirage Quattro™ in a significantly lighter, more comfortable design that's also easy for patients to use. The patented dual-wall cushion incorporates Spring Air technology™ to reduce pressure on the patient's nose while maintaining a high-performance seal.
- Effective. Flex-wing forehead support feels light on the face while providing the right amount of stability for a dependable seal.
- Easy to use. Only four parts allows for easy setup, titrations, cleaning and assembly.
- Quiet. Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from the patient and bed partner.
- Comfortable. SoftEdge™ headgear design has premium rolled-edge fabric that offers an extra defense against facial marks.
- Convenient. The quick-release elbow detaches from the device without patients having to remove the mask, allowing them to get out of bed and easily reconnect to their CPAP device when they return.
1 As of May 2013
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
Fitting your mask
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
The Quattro Air for Her is sleek and lightweight, featuring a stylish headgear and fit range specifically for women to complement her personal style.
A full face mask doesn’t have to block your view. The Quattro FX provides the coverage and stability of a traditional full face mask with a clear field of vision so you can focus on sleeping comfortably through the night.
The Quattro FX for Her features a lightweight frame and clear field of vision in a stylish pink headgear for women.
A pediatric mask designed with children and their families in mind.