The ResMed Mirage Vista nasal mask is the unobtrusive choice for sleep apnea patients. This mask offers the trusted performance of our Mirage cushion technology in an unobtrusive, streamlined frame design that allows users to read themselves to sleep without having to wake up and start therapy later.
- Flexible. One-snap elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360° to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension.
- Convenient. The "set it and forget it" headgear comes preassembled, and once fit, it stays fit.
- Easy to assemble. Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
- Comfortable. Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability, while the Breath-O-Prene™ headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate.
- Adaptable. Fit Angle Selector allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability, so patients can achieve the best possible fit.
- Unobtrusive. The streamlined headgear design eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses.
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
Simply the best.
Mirage Liberty is a full face mask that seals individually at the mouth and nose. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face.
The Mirage Quattro’s MicroFit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures.
Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy.