Quick-fitting and high-performing, the single-use, disposable ResMed full face hospital NV (non-vented) mask is designed for noninvasive ventilation therapy in the hospital environment. Effective at high therapy pressures, it’s suitable for critical care and, as with all our masks, is tested to ResMed’s rigorous standards of quality and performance.
ResMed full face hospital NV Mask
- Effective. The ResMed full face hospital NV mask is effective at high therapy pressures (up to 40 cm H2O).
- Convenient. The easy-access pressure and oxygen port offer convenient monitoring of mask pressure and delivery of oxygen.
- Flexible. The mask's 360° rotating elbow with swivel allows for easy tube positioning.
- Stable. ResMed's dual-wall cushion technology offers superior stability and seal.
- Easy to use. Quick-release headgear clips enable quick fitting and easy removal.
Fitting your mask
Replacing your mask
Choosing the right mask for you
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
A small and effective option to add to your toolset.
Security and comfort for noninvasive ventilation.
The unobtrusive solution for noninvasive ventilation.
The comfortable way to apply noninvasive ventilation.