AirFit™ N10 for Her
The ResMed AirFit N10 for Her raises the bar for compact nasal masks, delivering effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a user-friendly design. The AirFit N10 for Her is the female version of the AirFit N10 — which ranked as the first overall choice by patients when compared to industry-leading nasal masks.1 It comes with a Small size cushion, which was specifically designed to accommodate the female dimensions of the nose and face.
The AirFit N10 for Her offers unobtrusive support with a unique under-eye frame that gives patients a clear line of sight. And the modified dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion ensures a gentle and secure fit that delivers a comfortable, high-performance seal. It’s also convenient to fit and for patients to wear, with EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips that make it simple to put on and take off.
- Designed for women. In addition to its Small size cushion tailored for women, AirFit N10 for Her comes with smaller headgear and straps — finished in pink and grey — to provide an optimal fit for women. The lower part of the headgear can easily be positioned over or under their hair to suit different hairstyles.
- Simple to use. With minimal parts and an intuitive key-clip that connects the cushion to the frame, the AirFit N10 for Her is easy to use and quickly reassembles after cleaning. EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips also make it simple to put on and take off.
- Comfortably effective. The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion delivers a comfortable, high-performance seal that helps patients enjoy effective therapy, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Visual freedom. With a compact design and sleek frame that’s positioned underneath the eyes, the AirFit N10 for Her provides unrestricted vision.
- Stable seal. Seal and stability come together to deliver optimal therapy. The modified dual-wall Spring Air cushion is designed to provide a comfortable seal as the patient moves during sleep. The lightweight, durable flexi-tube is integrated directly into the frame, so it easily accommodates 360° movement without compromising seal.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is crafted to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
Our quietest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the proven performance and reliability of the Swift FX, and it’s even quieter and lighter.
Our quietest mask yet! A recent clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night.