AirFit™ N10 for Her
The ResMed AirFit N10 for Her raises the bar for compact nasal masks, delivering effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a user-friendly design. The AirFit N10 for Her is the female version of the AirFit N10 — which ranked as the first overall choice by patients when compared to industry-leading nasal masks.1 It comes with a Small size cushion, which was specifically designed to accommodate the female dimensions of the nose and face.
The AirFit N10 for Her offers unobtrusive support with a unique under-eye frame that gives patients a clear line of sight. And the modified dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion ensures a gentle and secure fit that delivers a comfortable, high-performance seal. It’s also convenient to fit and for patients to wear, with EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips that make it simple to put on and take off.
- Designed for women. In addition to its Small size cushion tailored for women, AirFit N10 for Her comes with smaller headgear and straps — finished in pink and grey — to provide an optimal fit for women. The lower part of the headgear can easily be positioned over or under their hair to suit different hairstyles.
- Simple to use. With minimal parts and an intuitive key-clip that connects the cushion to the frame, the AirFit N10 for Her is easy to use and quickly reassembles after cleaning. EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips also make it simple to put on and take off.
- Comfortably effective. The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion delivers a comfortable, high-performance seal that helps patients enjoy effective therapy, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Visual freedom. With a compact design and sleek frame that’s positioned underneath the eyes, the AirFit N10 for Her provides unrestricted vision.
- Stable seal. Seal and stability come together to deliver optimal therapy. The modified dual-wall Spring Air cushion is designed to provide a comfortable seal as the patient moves during sleep. The lightweight, durable flexi-tube is integrated directly into the frame, so it easily accommodates 360° movement without compromising seal.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is crafted to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for her.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is crafted to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask for her.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.