AcuCare F1‐4 hospital vented full face mask is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); can be used without a vented circuit.
- Uses ‘Full face’ mask setting in ResMed ventilators.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask sizing identification.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
AcuCare™ F1‐0 hospital non‐vented full face mask is part of ResMed's range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
AcuCare™ F1‐1 hospital non‐vented full face mask with AAV is part of ResMed's range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
A proven mask seal for high pressure NIV.
A small and effective option to add to your toolset.