AcuCareTM F1-1 hospital non-vented full face mask with AAV
AcuCare F1‐1 hospital non‐vented full face mask with anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV) is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Non‐vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb
with an exhaust port).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an AAV; to be used with a vented circuit. Blue dot indicates mask is non‐vented.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask sizing identification.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
AcuCare™ F1‐0 hospital non‐vented full face mask is part of ResMed's range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
AcuCare™ F1‐4 hospital vented full face mask is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
A proven mask seal for high pressure NIV.
A small and effective option to add to your toolset.