The S9 VPAP™ Tx titration therapy device helps you introduce a smooth start to your patients’ therapy, during and after titration. Built on the award-winning S9 platform, this device is sleek, quiet and delivers comfortable therapy that allows your patients to fall asleep and stay asleep, so your titrations are an overnight success. The S9 VPAP Tx is versatile, with adult and pediatric therapy titration applications that allow you to treat a wide range of patients. It also features ResMed’s most advanced technology and a spectrum of tools and features to increase efficiencies in your sleep lab.
S9 VPAPTM Tx
- Climate Control. ResMed’s most advanced humidification technology maximizes patient comfort.
- Guided mode transitions. Eliminates sudden pressure changes and enables a smooth transition from one mode of pressure to another.
- Easy-Breathe waveform. Synchronizes pressure with the patient’s natural breathing pattern.
- True leak reporting. Automatically displays accurate mask leak data, eliminating the need to reference charts to calculate appropriate leak values.
- Prescription report. Seamlessly incorporates the final mask, device and titration settings into a script, and the Detailed Settings Report captures and time-stamps all changes made to therapy pressures and settings during the night, minimizing study turnaround times.
For more information about the S9 VPAP Tx, contact your ResMed sales representative or ResMed Customer Service.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
Your therapy basics
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.