S9 VPAPTM ST-A with iVAPS
Protect every breath
The S9 VPAP™ ST-A with intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) offers an intelligent option for noninvasive ventilation for patients. Learn more about iVAPS.
Evidence from a recent study conducted on patients naive to noninvasive ventilation indicated that when treated with iVAPS, they adhered to therapy for 60 minutes longer (per session) than when treated with standard pressure support (PS) modes.1
- Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of breathing conditions
- Includes a Learn Targets mode to make it easier to set up with minimal respiratory expertise required
- Applies intelligent backup rate (iBR) only when needed, maximizing spontaneous breathing while providing a safety net
- Includes Vsync leak compensation and TiControl™ to significantly improve patient-ventilator synchrony
What sets the S9 VPAP ST-A apart?
- High performance — pressures to 30 cm H2O allow you to treat the full range of NIV patients with a small, portable device
- Pediatric clearance — cleared to treat pediatric patients weighing more than 30 lb (>13 kg) and available in a child-friendly design. iVAPS is cleared for patients weighing more than 66 lb (>30kg)
- Added security — configurable audio and visual alarms
Seamless from hospital to home
For patients treated on ResMed's StellarTM series in a hospital setting, ResMed VPAPTM devices provide a seamless transition to successful treatment in the home on proven ResMed technologies.
Accessories & parts
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
The S9 Escape features user-friendly technology to enhance your breathing comfort and reduce system noise.
The S9 Escape Auto combines an intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort.
Ideal for noncompliant CPAP patients, the VPAP S features Enhanced Easy-Breathe technology for quiet and comfortable therapy.
The VPAP Auto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device designed to address the unique needs of noncompliant OSA patients while providing quiet and comfortable therapy.