The S9 VPAP S is designed to deliver effective and comfortable bilevel therapy to a wide range of patients, including those who are unable to tolerate standard CPAP therapy.
Incorporating the stylish design and sophisticated comfort features of the award-winning S9™ platform, VPAP bilevel devices help you comfortably transition to therapy so you can experience the benefits of restful sleep.
S9 VPAPTM S
- Features enhanced Vsync technology, which compensates for leak to provide excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, as well as TiControl (Ti Max/Min) to accommodate individual respiratory conditions.
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so the patient and bed partner's sleeping environment remains quiet and restful.
- The optional H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to real-time environment, reducing rainout and side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows the patient’s natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a truly comfortable breathing experience.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and bright color LCD guide them through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
The VPAP Auto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device designed to address the unique needs of noncompliant OSA patients while providing quiet and comfortable therapy.
Adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) with a backup rate specifically designed to treat central sleep apnea in all its forms while providing quiet and comfortable therapy.
S9 bilevel device with alarms and O2 Support, ideal for hypercapnic COPD patients.
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.