The S9 VPAP Auto is an auto-adjusting bilevel that delivers comfortable therapy to treat OSA patients who may need higher pressure support. Based on the enhanced AutoSet™, the VAuto algorithm adjusts to the baseline pressure so breathing feels more natural and comfortable.
The S9 VPAP Auto also offers a fixed bilevel therapy mode for those who can tolerate the set EPAP level. It is quick and easy to set up, resulting in fewer patient callbacks and reduced setup time. And with its advanced clinical features and patient management options, you’re able to ensure treatment efficacy for a wide range of patients.
S9 VPAPTM Auto
- Features enhanced Vsync technology, which compensates for leak to provide excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, as well as TiControl (Ti Max/Min) to accommodate individual respiratory conditions.
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so the patient and bed partner's sleeping environment remains quiet and restful.
- The optional H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to their real-time environment. This helps protect them from rainout while minimizing side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows the patient’s natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a truly comfortable breathing experience.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and bright color LCD guide them through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
Adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) with a backup rate specifically designed to treat central sleep apnea in all its forms while providing quiet and comfortable therapy.
S9 bilevel device with alarms and O2 Support, ideal for hypercapnic COPD patients.
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.
Noninvasive ventilator with internal battery for a wide range of nondependent patients, including pediatric (= 30 lbs), suitable for hospital and home.