The S9 VPAP Adapt is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) specifically designed to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing. The device continuously monitors and adapts to the patient’s breathing pattern throughout the night to ensure they’re receiving the right pressure at the right time.
The S9 VPAP Adapt is quick and easy to set up, resulting in fewer patient callbacks and reduced setup time. And with its advanced clinical features and patient management options, the S9 VPAP Adapt allows you to closesly monitor patient progress.
S9 VPAPTM Adapt
- Enhanced Vsync technology compensates for leakage and provides super patient-ventilator synchrony.
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a more comfortable therapy experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor operates at a sound no louder than normal breathing, creating a quiet and restful environment for the patient and bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD interface guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
- The optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature to reduce rainout and minimize side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
S9 bilevel device with alarms and O2 Support, ideal for hypercapnic COPD patients.
Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, AutoSet continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep.
Noninvasive ventilator with internal battery for a wide range of nondependent patients, including pediatric (= 30 lbs), suitable for hospital and home.
The VPAP Auto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device designed to address the unique needs of noncompliant OSA patients while providing quiet and comfortable therapy.