The all-in-one hospital ventilation solution
Finally, one ventilator can help patients in multiple care settings throughout your hospital. ResMed’s Lumis Tx is an all-in-one hospital noninvasive ventilator that helps you treat a range of respiratory conditions associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), obesity hypoventilation syndrome (OHS) and neuromuscular disease (NMD), as well as sleep apnea and periodic breathing.
Until now, the varying product needs for hospital-grade ventilators have been met separately with different devices. This can require extra time and costs to the hospital, where staff will need to be trained to be highly competent across a wide array of devices.
One device makes it easier to train your staff and give your patients the right ventilator fast – saving time and money. Plus, Lumis Tx comes with alarms on all 10 modes.
• Hospital-grade alarms available in all modes
• Circuit-disconnect optional alarms
• Clinical data capture and viewing on the device or ResMed’s ResScan™ software
The Lumis Tx enables your hospital to:
• Manage a range of respiratory conditions, such as COPD, with unique algorithms designed to specifically address the needs of each patient
• Improve your staff’s flexibility and efficiency with one ventilator containing all therapy modes
• Simplify the hospital-to-home transition so patients get home sooner and are more likely to comply with their therapy
Works in each part of the hospital
This versatile ventilator goes everywhere from pulmonary and respiratory therapy to recovery. Not only can your entire hospital staff train to use the same machine, it can help to easily transition discharged patients to home ventilation therapy.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department to order ResMed products directly from us or to find out if there are hospital distributors in your area.