AirCurve™ 10 S
The AirCurve 10 S is a fixed-pressure bilevel device that is ideal for noncompliant CPAP patients and delivers effective, comfortable therapy for a wide range of patients. It comes with an integrated humidifier and wireless communications capability.
The AirCurve 10 S also features optional Easy-Breathe waveform, Vsync leak compensation technology that provides patient–device synchrony, TiControl™ and adjustable trigger and cycle sensitivity.
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your patients’ breathing comfort.
Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels and aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.1
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- TiControl™ lets you set minimum and maximum time limits on either side of the patient’s spontaneous flow cycling, creating a window of opportunity for the patient to spontaneously cycle the breath and provide timely intervention during challenging conditions.
- Adjustable trigger and cycle can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and the patient’s own respiratory efforts.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in CPAP and S modes.
For a fully integrated approach to patient care, prescribe ResMed Air Solutions products for your sleep apnea patients.
|AirCurve 10 S||AirCurve 10 VAuto||AirCurve 10 ST|
|Trigger and cycle|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto|
|Vsync leak management|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub)||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust
||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)|
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 3’3” away.|