The AirCurve 10 ASV offers truly personalized therapy for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing. By treating central breathing disorders with auto-adjusting pressure support – and upper airway obstruction with auto-adjusting EPAP – the device works to rapidly stabilize respiration.1
As the only one of its kind to target the patient’s own recent minute ventilation, ResMed’s ASV is the most clinically studied adaptive servo-ventilation therapy.
ASVAuto mode can help streamline titration protocols by offering automatically adjusting Pressure Support and EPAP. ASVAuto mode will stabilize ventilation using Pressure Support to keep patients at their target minute ventilation. It will also automatically stabilize the upper airway with an increase in EPAP on the next breath following an event to treat and help prevent obstructions.
The AirCurve 10 ASV’s Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort.
- ASV mode. The clinically published ASV algorithm constantly learns the patient’s unique respiratory rate and delivers pressure matched to patients’ breathing, adapting dynamically to their changing needs.
- Vsync continuous leak management technology helps provide patient-ventilator synchrony during leak.
- Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube, and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. It also aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.2
- Using AirView™,ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in CPAP and ASV modes and up to 4 L/min in ASVAuto mode.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
For a fully integrated approach to patient care, prescribe ResMed Air Solutions products for your sleep apnea patients.
|AirCurve 10 S||AirCurve 10 VAuto||AirCurve 10 ST||AirCurve 10 ASV|
|Trigger and cycle|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto|
|Vsync leak management|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
|Dimensions of the device and water tub (H x W x D)||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust
||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for~ 7 – 8 micron dust. >80% for~0.5 micron dust.
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||4 to 25 cm H2O|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine™ or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 3’3” away.|