The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available, and provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure. The RPS II is intended for single patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital environment.
ResMed Power Station II (RPS II)
- Provides convenient power without the need for a separate converter.
- Delivers convenient back-up during power outages and when mains power is not available.
- Ideal for travel, where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Can be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Includes battery, Power Supply Unit adapter and carry bag.
Your therapy basics
Get some handy information on the how, what, where and why of your therapy and equipment.
Following up on your treatment
With your therapy underway and equipment set up, the one last and important step of this journey is following up on your treatment. Here’s what you need to know.
Traveling with your equipment
Portable and lightweight, ResMed’s therapy equipment makes traveling a breeze.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
The SlimLine small diameter air tube is exceptionally light and flexible, and virtually eliminates tube drag.