ResMed Power Station II (RPS II)
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available, and provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure. The RPS II is intended for single patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital environment.
- Provides convenient power without the need for a separate converter.
- Delivers convenient back-up during power outages and when mains power is not available.
- Ideal for travel, where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Can be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Includes battery, Power Supply Unit adapter and carry bag.
Your therapy basics
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local home medical equipment (HME) providers that distribute ResMed products.
The SlimLine small diameter air tube is exceptionally light and flexible, and virtually eliminates tube drag.