With ResMed Air Solutions you’ll find that getting a good night’s sleep has never been easier. Our new series of masks, machines and technologies work seamlessly together, so you can get the comfort you need at every stage of your sleep therapy journey.
All ResMed Air Solutions devices feature wireless connectivity.
The AirSense™ 10 series
The AirSense 10 series provides personalized therapy for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) patients. It is comprised of:
- The AirSense 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier and cellular connectivity.
- The AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
- The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
- The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device for female patients. It also includes an integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
The AirCurve™ 10 series
The AirCurve 10 series builds on ResMed’s 25 years of expertise to address the needs of patients with a range of disordered breathing problems, from harder-to-treat OSA to a range of central breathing disorders.
Your clinician will tell you if you need one of these devices
- The AirCurve 10 S – this bilevel machine is ideal for sleep apnea patients who find it difficult to adjust to therapy on a continuous fixed-pressure machine.
- The AirCurve 10 VAuto – an APAP machine that uses our advanced technologies to treat sleep apnea patients who require enhanced pressure support.
- The AirCurve 10 ASV – features the most clinically-studied and only adaptive servo-ventilator that targets the user’s own recent minute ventilation.
- The AirCurve 10 ST – a bilevel positive airway pressure device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony.
The AirFit™ mask series
Every mask in the AirFit series is lightweight in design and provides a clear field of vision. The AirFit series has been created with the understanding that no one size fits all — there is just the right fit for you. The range comprises: