- Comfortable. The Ultra Mirage employs the proven Mirage™ cushion technology for an excellent seal without tight headgear.
- Convenient. Set-it-and-forget-it headgear minimizes the need for continuous adjustment.
- Stable. Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of your forehead to help ensure stability and comfort.
- Adjustable. The mask's forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and comfort.
- Easy to wear. The top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy, so you have less fuss and more confidence in your nightly therapy.
If you've been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mask of choice for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in children.
Our quietest mask yet! A recent clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night.
Our quietest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the proven performance and reliability of the Swift FX, and it’s even quieter and lighter.
With super-soft fit and a minimal appearance, the Swift FX makes it easy to forget about your mask and remember what it’s like to get a great night’s sleep.