Ultra Mirage™ II Nasal Mask
The ResMed Ultra Mirage™ II nasal mask combines of comfort, convenience, quietness and effectiveness. Enjoy improved forehead support with flexible pads that conform to the shape of your forehead for comfort and stability. The two-layer cushion features a supportive inner layer and a soft outer membrane that reduces the likelihood of leaks and pressure sores.
- Effective. Mirage™ dual-wall cushion optimizes the mask's seal while minimizing pressure on the bridge of your nose.
- Stable. Flexible one-piece forehead pads evenly conform to the contour of your forehead, so the mask stays in place.
- Easy to use. Quick-release clips allow for easy removal of the headgear and eliminate the need for continual adjustment.
- Easy to assemble. Cushion clip ensures that the mask cushion is easy to attach and detach from the frame.
- Quiet. The air vent design provides optimum CO2 washout and reduces noise.
- Flexible. 360° elbow rotation provides optimum flexibility of the tubing position, providing you with comfortable freedom of movement.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mirage Liberty is a full face mask that seals individually at the mouth and nose. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face.
The Mirage Quattro’s MicroFit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures.
Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy.
Mask of choice for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in children.