The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano nasal mask may be small in size, but make no mistake — it still delivers the effective therapy that’s made ResMed a trusted name in sleep apnea treatment worldwide. The Swift FX Nano combines all the features that set our nasal masks apart from the rest — including ease of fit, reliable performance and natural breathing comfort — with an open, ultra-lightweight and streamlined design.
SwiftTM FX Nano
- Feather soft. Comfort is key — the Swift FX Nano is cushioned where it meets your face, so you won’t even know you’re wearing it, and you wake up without facial marks.
- Whisper quiet. The air you breathe out is quietly released away from you and your partner.
- Easy to use. The straps are easy to adjust, and they stay put once you’ve set them where you want them. Set it and forget it!
- Simple. The Swift FX Nano is easy to wear and easy to clean, meaning you can achieve great sleep therapy without sacrificing your personal time.
- Premium performance. You get the best of both worlds: a minimalist design combined with cutting-edge sleep mask technology.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.