The ResMed Swift™ FX Nano for Her offers all the comfort and flexibility of the Swift FX Nano in a style and size designed for women. Move freely while you sleep — the cushions are ultra-soft for a secure yet gentle seal, and they attach to the CPAP machine tubing with a flexible joint that doesn't restrict your movements. Like to switch between sleeping on your side and your back? No problem! Whether you prefer to wear your hair short or long, under or over the backstrap, the Swift FX Nano for Her complements your personal sense of style.
SwiftTM FX Nano for her
- Comfortable. The Swift FX Nano for Her has no rigid frames, delivering sleep apnea therapy in a soft, comfortable package.
- Lightweight. This CPAP mask is so small and unobtrusive, you’ll barely even notice you’re wearing it.
- Small. The Swift FX Nano for Her sports a scaled-down size, without sacrificing the effectiveness of your sleep apnea therapy.
- Silent. The air you breathe out is quietly released away from you and your partner.
- Simple. This mask is designed to be easy to wear and easy to clean, so you don’t have to spend your personal time maintaining your equipment.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about the Swift FX Nano for Her from ResMed. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.