- Flexible. One-snap elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360° to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension.
- Easy to use. The "set it and forget it" headgear comes pre-assembled, and once its fit, it stays fit!
- Easy to remove. Quick-release headgear clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment.
- Simple assembly. The Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
- Fresh. Breath-O-Prene™ headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate.
- Snug and comfortable. New headgear design eliminates forehead support and lets you comfortably wear eyeglasses.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnea, ask your doctor or medical equipment supplier about ResMed masks. If you haven't been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnea, learn more about next steps at WakeUpToSleep.com.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Simply the best.
Mirage Liberty is a full face mask that seals individually at the mouth and nose. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face.
The Mirage Quattro’s MicroFit dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures.
Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy.