Sleep apnea equipment, services and products for hospitals
ResMed’s sleep apnea equipment, services and solutions support you through your patient’s entire treatment journey—from initial set-up in the hospital and treatment during their time in hospital, to transportation and right through to their discharge and set-up at home.
ResMed’s sleep apnea equipment range for hospitals includes masks, ventilators, humidifiers and accessories that are easy to use in the hospital and transport environments, so you and your clinical staff can spend less time in training and more time delivering the best care to your patients.
Meeting your needs: from hospital to home
We’ve taken into consideration the areas that are most important to you, such as:
- ease of use:such as fitting and removing masks, using ventilators
- time pressures:especially in emergency, ICU and sub-acute wards
- minimizing downtime:with highly-reliable equipment
- patient acceptability:especially with mask comfort
- accuracy and safety:reliable equipment that is rigorously tested
Combining lightweight comfort with superior seal and fit, ResMed masks are the brand most preferred by patients.
ResMed provides a complete therapy solution for hospitals with its comprehensive range of hospital masks, including vented, non-vented, re-usable, disposable and pediatric.
Quicker acceptance of noninvasive ventilation (NIV) in demanding environments
Specializing in masks for 25 years, ResMed has fine-tuned the balance between stability, seal and comfort. Advances such as its superior dual-wall cushion design and excellent CO2 washout can make all the difference to your patients’ acceptance of NIV.
The ultimate in efficacy, speed and seal
All of our masks are preassembled and ready for use, helping you set patients up quickly and easily.
- Enhanced patient comfort
- Excellent CO2 wash-out
- Easy to use clips and quick-release mechanism
- Color-coded size labeling and fitting guide on the packaging*
- Transparent mask frame for safety and monitoring