√ Invasive use
√ Noninvasive use
√ Pediatric patients
Max pressure: 40 cm H2O
Easy access to
Invasive use Noninvasive use Adults Pediatric patients Hospital Home Max pressure: 40 cm H20 Designed for mobility and portability, the Stellar 100 ventilator is ideal if you have mobility needs. It’s lightweight and has an internal battery making it easy to move around – which is especially useful in pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Easy on-screen monitoring in real-time or remotely using EasyCare Tx software
- Remote alarm II and connectivity to central monitoring hospital system with dedicated cable
- In-built Learn Circuit which at the push of a button evaluates and compensates for any resistance in the circuit
- The ResMed Leak Valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, allowing safe use in adult or paediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies
- Disease-specific, pre-set Pathology Defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation - allowing your care provider to fine-tune pressure settings required for you specifically
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.