√ Invasive use
√ Noninvasive use
√ Pediatric patients
Max pressure: 40 cm H2O
Easy access to
Invasive use Noninvasive use Adults Pediatric patients Hospital Home Max pressure: 40 cm H20 Designed for mobility and portability, the Stellar 100 ventilator is ideal if you have mobility needs. It’s lightweight and has an internal battery making it easy to move around – which is especially useful in pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Easy on-screen monitoring in real-time or remotely using EasyCare Tx software
- Remote alarm II and connectivity to central monitoring hospital system with dedicated cable
- In-built Learn Circuit which at the push of a button evaluates and compensates for any resistance in the circuit
- The ResMed Leak Valve includes an anti-asphyxia valve, allowing safe use in adult or paediatric patients, with both cuffed or un-cuffed tracheotomies
- Disease-specific, pre-set Pathology Defaults enable quicker and easier therapy initiation - allowing your care provider to fine-tune pressure settings required for you specifically
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
Accessories & parts
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.