- Interchangeable top plate to match the specific ResMed ventilator in use.
- In-built shelf for the ResMed Power Station, so the entire system can be transported on a single trolley.
- Stable and portable, with three lockable wheels on a stable five-wheel base.
- Optional support arm to keep air tubing away from the floor and reduce any ‘pull’ on the patient’s mask or tracheotomy.
- Includes a basket to hold additional items.
Your therapy basics
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.
ResMed Power Station II is an external long-life, lithium-ion battery that simply works alongside ResMed sleep therapy devices or ventilators.
The SlimLine small diameter air tube is exceptionally light and flexible, and virtually eliminates tube drag.
The ClimateLine heated tube is the key technology in the Climate Control system.