Go everywhere with your device
No outlet? No problem. The lightweight RPS II battery lets you use your ResMed sleep therapy or ventilation device for up to 13 hours while you're away from an outlet or stuck in a power outage. Great for travelers!
- As light (2 lbs) and small as a 5x7" picture frame, so you can easily pack it and go.
- Provides convenient power for up to 13 hours.
- Delivers convenient backup during power outages and when power is not available.
- Ideal for travel where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Can be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Includes battery, power supply unit adapter and carry bag.
- Suitable for adult and pediatric patients.
Your therapy basics
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.