ResMed’s EtCO2 sensor is an accessory to the Elisée 350 and 250 ventilators that lets you monitor a patient’s CO2 levels.
- Ideal during patient transportation and for hospital use, EtCO2 is a convenient alternative to invasive capnographic procedures.
- Monitoring your patient’s CO2 so quickly and easily gives you the confidence and peace of mind to provide the right level of care in situations where every second counts.
- EtCO2 monitoring can assist in clinical insights into the patient’s condition, including:
- How effectively their lungs are expelling CO2
- How efficiently their circulatory system is transporting CO2 to the lungs
- Detecting changes in CO2 production in the tissues
- Helping with a prognosis on cardiac arrest and checking the efficiency of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Download the EtCO2 brochure for more information.
Your therapy basics
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your doctor, you can get your mask and device from a home medical equipment (HME) supplier. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area or online retailers that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service department.