ResMed offers you the choice of two purpose-built mobility bags for the Astral ventilators. Both bags provide effective protection for the device, as well as a neat, practical solution for patients and their caregivers when freedom and mobility are key.
- A choice of two mobility bags: the Astral mobility bag fits the device and all its essential accessories, while the Astral SlimFit mobility bag holds the device on its own.
- Broad, comfortable shoulder straps make the bags easy to carry either by hand or as a backpack, while additional straps allow for easy mounting onto wheelchairs.
- Both bags also feature a transparent panel on the protective cover, so you can fully access the ventilator display to easily check therapy, observe alarms and switch programs while on the move.
- The Astral mobility bag allows the use of O2 (up to 6 L/min) with single circuits only.
- The Astral mobility bag has specific compartments that have been thoughtfully designed to carry all elements of the system including the ventilator, external battery, and power supply.
- The Astral SlimFit mobility bag allows the use of O2 (up to 6 L/min) with all circuit types.
- The light Astral SlimFit mobility bag can fit in small spaces. It comes with a pouch to carry a power supply unit or external battery.
How to buy
Please contact your home medical equipment (HME) supplier if you’re interested in further information on Astral. For a list of local equipment suppliers in your area that sell ResMed products, please contact our Customer Service Department.