S9 VPAPTM Adapt
The S9 VPAP Adapt is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) specifically designed to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing. The device continuously monitors and adapts to the patient’s breathing pattern throughout the night to ensure they’re receiving the right pressure at the right time.
The S9 VPAP Adapt is quick and easy to set up, resulting in fewer patient callbacks and reduced setup time. And with its advanced clinical features and patient management options, the S9 VPAP Adapt allows you to closesly monitor patient progress.
- Enhanced Vsync technology compensates for leakage and provides superior patient–ventilator synchrony
- Easy-Breathe technology delivers air in a smooth waveform that intelligently follows the patient’s natural breathing pattern, resulting in a more comfortable therapy experience
- Quiet Easy-Breathe technology operates at a sound level no louder than normal breathing, creating a quiet and restful environment for the patient and their bed partner
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD interface guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings
- Optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to the patient's real-time environment, reducing rainout and side effects such as dry throat or mouth
Accessories & parts
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Traveling with your equipment
S9 bilevel device with alarms and O2 Support, ideal for hypercapnic COPD patients.
All the features of Stellar 100, plus iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology, which targets and maintains alveolar ventilation by automatically adjusting pressure support, even as the patient's respiratory needs change.
Noninvasive ventilator with internal battery for a wide range of nondependent patients, including pediatric (= 30 lbs), suitable for hospital and home.
Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, AutoSet continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep.