- Interchangeable top plate to match the specific ResMed ventilator in use.
- In-built shelf for the ResMed Power Station, so the entire system can be transported on a single trolley.
- Stable and portable, with three lockable wheels on a stable five-wheel base.
- Optional support arm to keep air tubing away from the floor and reduce any ‘pull’ on the patient’s mask or tracheotomy.
- Includes a basket to hold additional items.
Your therapy basics
Get an overview of the basics of therapy.
Following up on your treatment
With your therapy underway and equipment set up, the one last and important step of this journey is following up on your treatment. Here’s what you need to know.
Traveling with your equipment
All you need to know about traveling with your therapy equipment, from using a universal power supply to altitude adjustment.
ResMed Power Station II is an external long-life, lithium-ion battery that simply works alongside ResMed sleep therapy devices or ventilators.