- Ideal during patient transportation and for hospital use, EtCO2 is a convenient alternative to invasive capnographic procedures.
- Monitoring your patient’s CO2 so quickly and easily gives you the confidence and peace of mind to provide the right level of care in situations where every second counts.
- EtCO2 monitoring can assist in clinical insights into the patient’s condition, including:
- How effectively their lungs are expelling CO2
- How efficiently their circulatory system is transporting CO2 to the lungs
- Detecting changes in CO2 production in the tissues
- Helping with a prognosis on cardiac arrest and checking the efficiency of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Download the EtCO2 brochure for more information.
Your therapy basics
Get some handy information on the how, what, where and why of your therapy and equipment.
Following up on your treatment
With your therapy underway and equipment set up, the one last and important step of this journey is following up on your treatment. Here’s what you need to know.
Traveling with your equipment
Portable and lightweight, ResMed’s therapy equipment makes traveling a breeze.