The ResMed QuattroTM Air is the lightest full face mask with forehead support on the market today. It builds on the proven performance and reliability of the Mirage Quattro™ in a significantly lighter, more comfortable design. Made up of only four parts, it’s also easier for patients to use. The patented dual-wall cushion incorporates Spring Air™ technology to reduce pressure on the patient's face while maintaining a high-performance seal.
- Effective. Flex-wing forehead support feels light on the face while providing the right amount of stability and adjustment for a dependable seal.
- Easy to use. Only four parts allows for easy setup, titrations, cleaning and assembly.
- Quiet. Circular diffused vents quietly direct air away from the patient and bed partner.
- Comfortable. SoftEdge™ headgear design has premium rolled-edge fabric that offers an extra defence against facial marks.
- Convenient. The quick-release elbow detaches from the device without patients having to remove the mask, allowing them to get out of bed and easily reconnect to their CPAP device when they return.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
ResMed product guides
Tips for rapid NIV acceptance in the Hospital
ResMed's AirFit F10 full face mask provides highly effective sleep apnoea treatment. It offers visual freedom, uncompromised comfort and superior performance.
ResMed's AirFit F10 for Her full face mask provides highly effective sleep apnoea treatment. It offers visual freedom, uncompromised comfort and performance.