The ResMed Mirage™ FX offers patients the perfect balance of lightweight comfort, premium performance and simplicity. It weighs just 70 grams and is comprised of only four parts, making it intuitive, quick to set up and simple for patients to clean and reassemble. The standard Mirage FX fits a remarkable 90% of patients*.
- Simple. With one product code and four simple components, inventory management is dramatically simplified.
- Comfortable. Dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area.
- Breathable. SoftEdge™ headgear is flexible and breathable for patients, improving comfort and support. With its contoured edges, it's designed to be kind to the face.
- Stability. Slender and lightweight frame gives patients a stable fit.
- Flexible. The flex-wing forehead support allows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment without contacting the patient's skin.
- User friendly. Quick-release elbow allows the patient to detach from their device without having to take off the mask, so they can get out of bed as needed and easily reconnect to their device when they return.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
ResMed product guides
Tips for rapid NIV acceptance in the Hospital
The ResMed AirFit N10 compact nasal mask delivers effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom. Its intuitive design makes it simple to use.
ResMed's AirFit N10 for Her compact nasal mask delivers effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a stylish, female-friendly design.