ResMed Full Face Hospital Mask
ResMed full face hospital mask offers the proven comfort and seal of our renowned MirageTM cushion technology. Quick to fit and easy to use, these disposable masks and circuits provide cost-effective, time-saving solutions for the clinical environment. Designed for single patient use, the masks can be discarded, eliminating cross-contamination concerns and costs associated with mask disinfection and sterilization.
- Convenient. ResMed full face hospital masks are quick to fit and easy to use.
- Flexible. The 360° rotating elbow provides extra stability and convenience.
- Easy to use. Quick-release headgear clips enable quick fitting and easy removal.
- Efficient. The exhalation vent provides effective CO2 washout.
- Stable. The mask delivers superior stability and seal thanks to ResMed's dual-wall cushion technology.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
ResMed product guides
Tips for rapid NIV acceptance in the Hospital
Quick-fitting and high-performing, the single-use, disposable ResMed full face hospital NV (non-vented) mask is designed for non-invasive ventilation therapy in the hospital environment.
The ResMed hospital nasal mask is a cost-effective, time-saving solution for the hospital environment.