AcuCareTM F1-1 hospital non-vented full face mask with AAV
AcuCareTM F1‐1 hospital non‐vented full face mask with anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV) is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Non‐vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb with an exhaust port).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an AAV; to be used with a vented circuit. Blue dot indicates mask is non‐vented.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Product support library
ResMed product guides
Tips for rapid NIV acceptance in the Hospital
Hospital non-vented full face mask.
Hospital vented full face mask.
Quick-fitting and high-performing, the single-use, disposable ResMed full face hospital NV (non-vented) mask is designed for non-invasive ventilation therapy in the hospital environment.
The ResMed hospital nasal mask is a cost-effective, time-saving solution for the hospital environment.