AirCurve™ 10 VAuto
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnoea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your patients’ breathing comfort.
Every device is automatically set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels when used with ResMed’s new HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. There are no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate. And because the HumidAir humidifier is so easy to set up and manage, therapy becomes even simpler for you and your patients.
- TiControl™ lets you set minimum and maximum time limits on either side of the patient’s spontaneous flow cycling, creating a window of opportunity for him or her to spontaneously cycle the breath with the security of timely intervention where necessary.
- Adjustable trigger and cycle can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and the patient’s own respiratory efforts.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Tips for rapid NIV acceptance in hospital
Humidification with ventilators
|AirCurve 10 S||AirCurve 10 VAuto|
|Trigger and cycle|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto|
|Vsync leak management|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub)||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust
||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)|
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 3’3” away.|