ResScan™ is ResMed's PC-based clinical analysis and patient data management software that allows you to update device therapy settings as well as download, analyse and store therapy data. It takes a deeper look into patient therapy data using detailed data graphs and reports, allowing you to review therapy breath-by-breath across a number of therapy metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure information) in order to gain clinical insights to improve therapy, enhance efficacy and support long-term compliance.
ResScan allows the tracking of long-term clinical and compliance trends using summary graphs, and allows the review of device settings and key clinical indices via easy-to-read statistics. Compatible with most ResMed therapy devices, ResScan data can be collected via the Data Card or USB, depending on the device. In addition, you can change therapy settings on all non-life support devices.
- Customise report templates to show the information you want, how you want it. You can save and email reports from within the software and flag patient follow-ups on the Start screen.
- Utilise the compliance reporting feature to quickly evaluate a patient's status. 30-day compliance reporting provides clear and easy documentation for reimbursement by payor and referral sources
- Analyse and evaluate treatment for more complex patient cases by reviewing the detailed breath by breath across a large range of clinical metrics
- Choose from three levels of data depending on your patients' needs: Summary (view trends up to 365 nights); Detailed (view breath by breath therapy data up to 30 nights); High Resolution (view research quality flow data up to seven nights).
- Change device therapy settings data for any non-life support device.
- View critical device alarms, alerts and events
- View nightly oximetry data on therapy devices
- Server/enterprise friendly.
ResScan Software Download
ResScan ver: 6.0.1
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Improve patient management and care with connected health
ResMed’s connected health solutions are available for each step in the patient pathway. They help improve patient outcomes through better adherence, and facilitate patient management through remote monitoring.
Learn more about our fully connected approach.
Options for viewing patient data
Monitoring your patient’s sleep apnoea data increases patient compliance. Learn how to process and view patient data on ResMed sleep apnoea devices.
Compatibility with ResMed products
ResMed offers a broad range of devices to monitor data. Find out which ResMed products are compatible with sleep apnoea devices.
Devices and SD Cards
Do your patients have questions about the data card used in their therapy device? Find the answers to frequently asked questions about device data here.
A securely-hosted cloud-based patient management system that brings you data on demand.