AirViewTM patient management system
AirView is a seamless securely-hosted cloud-based system for managing patients with sleep-disordered breathing.
With AirView, you can monitor and change your patients’ device settings remotely without having to leave your desk. And it makes it easier to simplify workflows and collaborate more efficiently across the patient’s care network.
Wireless connectivity is built into our Lumis™, AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 therapy devices, as well as the ApneaLink™ Air home sleep screening device. AirView can also be used with S9 devices via wireless or SD cards.
Troubleshoot with AirView remote assist
Using AirView’s remote assist feature,* you can provide your patients with remote troubleshooting – helping to avoid unnecessary patient visits or lengthy phone calls to resolve issues.
*The remote assist feature is only available with AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.
- Reporting made easy. One-click compliance reports mean more time for patient care and less time spent on administration.
- A secure system. AirView is hosted by IDS: a third party company that holds the French ASIP Santé certification to host medical data, ensuring the highest security standards.
- Access data anytime, anywhere. By activating remote monitoring, you can change therapy settings anywhere, anytime. This may reduce lengthy phone calls, unnecessary device returns and unscheduled home visits.
- Initial home sleep screening can be carried out using ResMed’s ApneaLink™ Air device. ApneaLink Air provides sleep laboratories with a portable, easy-to-use sleep screening device.
Take your new beginning in great sleep to the next level with myAir™, an exclusive feature available to users of AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 devices.* This easy-to-use web program syncs up with your CPAP machine to let you know how you went with therapy the night before, and helps you stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
* With built-in wireless connectivity.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Options for viewing patient data
Compatibility with ResMed products
Devices and SD Cards
|Hardware requirements||PC – Pentium 1.6 GHz or greater with an active internet connection.
Memory – 500MB RAM or greater. Screen resolution – 1024 x 768 (or higher).
SD card reader (if downloading data from a data card)
|Operating system||One of the following:
Microsoft® Windows Vista—32 bit (Home and Business).
Microsoft® XP SP3—32 bit (Home and Professional).
Microsoft® Windows 7—32 and 64 bit (Home Premium and Professional)
|Browsers||One of the following:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8.0 or above (32 and 64 bit).
Firefox 3.0 or above
|Additional software required||Microsoft® Office Excel 2007 or above. Adobe® Acrobat Reader 10.0.1 or above.
Oracle Java 1.6.0_25 or above
|Supported languages||English, French and German.|
An easy and flexible patient management system providing excellent therapy insights.
Type III home sleep testing device that can record up to five channels of information.
Premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device.
Premium fixed-pressure therapy device.