The ResMed Swift™ FX nasal pillows mask delivers effective sleep apnoea therapy in a lightweight, unobtrusive design. Minimal facial contact gives patients a sense of freedom during therapy, and the mask's sleek silicone headgear doesn't impose on the way they look or feel. Designed with a simple three-piece construction, it's easy to fit, adjust and wear, making sleep apnoea therapy less intimidating and easier to accept for patients.
- Intuitive. The Swift FX saves valuable time for clinicians and sleep professionals. Once the right pillow size is selected, adjustment is minimal.
- Stable. The mask stays in place and maintains an effective seal, even at high treatment pressures.
- Easy to use. Made up of only three parts, the Swift FX nasal pillows mask is easy to operate and clean.
- Comfortable. The silicone headgear is soft and flexible, bending easily to conform to the patient's face.
- Patient friendly. The Swift FX is designed for instant patient appeal, with a non-intimidating look and feel that promotes patient acceptance and adherence.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
Representing effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night².
ResMed's smallest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the performance and reliability of the Swift FX for Her, and it's even quieter and lighter.