ResMed Full Face Hospital NV Mask
Quick-fitting and high-performing, the single-use, disposable ResMed full face hospital NV (non-vented) mask is designed for non-invasive ventilation therapy in the hospital environment. Effective at high therapy pressures, it’s suitable for critical care and, as with all our masks, is tested to ResMed’s rigorous standards of quality and performance.
- Effective. The ResMed full face hospital NV mask is effective at high therapy pressures (up to 40 cm H2O).
- Convenient. The easy-access pressure and oxygen port offer convenient monitoring of mask pressure and delivery of oxygen.
- Flexible. The mask's 360° rotating elbow with swivel allows for easy tube positioning.
- Stable. ResMed's dual-wall cushion technology offers superior stability and seal.
- Easy to use. Quick-release headgear clips enable quick fitting and easy removal.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.