ResMed Full Face Hospital NV Mask
Quick-fitting and high-performing, the single-use, disposable ResMed full face hospital NV (non-vented) mask is designed for non-invasive ventilation therapy in the hospital environment. Effective at high therapy pressures, it’s suitable for critical care and, as with all our masks, is tested to ResMed’s rigorous standards of quality and performance.
- Effective. The ResMed full face hospital NV mask is effective at high therapy pressures (up to 40 cm H2O).
- Convenient. The easy-access pressure and oxygen port offer convenient monitoring of mask pressure and delivery of oxygen.
- Flexible. The mask's 360° rotating elbow with swivel allows for easy tube positioning.
- Stable. ResMed's dual-wall cushion technology offers superior stability and seal.
- Easy to use. Quick-release headgear clips enable quick fitting and easy removal.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.