AirFitTM P10 for Her
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is the female-friendly version of our smallest mask yet, offering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask in a design that's approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1 Clinical studies have found that patients slept, on average, more than 40 minutes longer per night using the AirFit P10 compared to its predecessor.2
- Easy to fit. QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear can be fitted in 30 seconds or less, making it easy for patients to slip on and off.
- Quieter. The AirFit P10 is one of ResMed's quietest mask yet at just 21.4 dBA, making it approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.1
- Lighter. The AirFit P10 supports patient acceptance thanks to ease of use, lighter weight and greater comfort. It's also approximately 50% lighter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.1
- Low-profile. The QuietAir™ woven-mesh vent is designed to gently direct air away from patients and their bed partners.
- Stable. The innovative headgear design gently stabilizes the mask and pulls the pillows comfortably into place.
- Intuitive.The simple sizing and one-click action makes it easy to assemble and clean the mask, encouraging patient compliance. Each pillow size features a different color for easy patient identification and ease of use: pink (extra small), clear (small) grey (medium) and blue (large).
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
Representing effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night².
ResMed's AirFit F10 for Her full face mask provides highly effective sleep apnoea treatment. It offers visual freedom, uncompromised comfort and performance.
ResMed's AirFit N10 for Her compact nasal mask delivers effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a stylish, female-friendly design.