AirFitTM N10 for Her
The ResMed AirFit N10 for Her™ raises the bar for compact nasal masks, delivering effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a user-friendly design. The AirFit N10 for Her is the female version of the AirFit N10 — which ranked as the overall first choice by patients when compared to industry-leading nasal masks.1 It comes with a small size cushion and headgear to accommodate female facial features.
The AirFit N10 for Her offers unobtrusive support with a unique under-eye frame that gives patients a clear line of sight. And the modified dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion ensures a gentle and secure fit that delivers a comfortable, high-performance seal. It’s also convenient to fit and for patients to wear, with self-aligning EasyClick™ headgear clips that make it simple to put on and take off.
- Designed for women. In addition to its Small size cushion tailored for women, AirFit N10 for Her comes with smaller headgear and straps — finished in pink and grey — to provide an optimal fit for women. The lower part of the headgear can easily be positioned over or under their hair to suit different hairstyles.
- Simple to use. With minimal parts and an intuitive key-clip that connects the cushion to the frame, the AirFit N10 for Her is easy to use and quickly reassembles after cleaning. Self-aligning EasyClick headgear clips also make it simple to put on and take off.
- Comfortably effective. The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion delivers a comfortable, high-performance seal that helps patients enjoy effective therapy, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Visual freedom. With a compact design and sleek frame that’s positioned underneath the eyes, the AirFit N10 for Her provides unrestricted vision.
- Stable seal. Seal and stability come together to deliver optimal therapy. The modified dual-wall Spring Air cushion is designed to provide a comfortable seal as the patient moves during sleep. The lightweight, durable flexi-tube is integrated directly into the frame, so it easily accommodates 360° movement without compromising seal. Also, all cushion sizes fit on the same frame.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
The ResMed AirFit N10 compact nasal mask delivers effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom. Its intuitive design makes it simple to use.
ResMed's AirFit F10 for Her full face mask provides highly effective sleep apnoea treatment. It offers visual freedom, uncompromised comfort and performance.
ResMed's smallest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the performance and reliability of the Swift FX for Her, and it's even quieter and lighter.